What's a Grandma to do?

I'm a middle-aged (is 52 middle-aged?) woman who doesn't feel as old as I am. What's a woman to do?

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Anniversary Grandpa M


Grandpa M, originally uploaded by Grandma Jacki.

I know you would like to meet my better half (okay, I'm really the better half!). Today is our anniversary. Grandpa M & I are celebrating by babysitting our youngest grandaughter, Peanut! She's a sweetie & will be 5 month old soon. Peanut is Little A's sister & since Little A is going to the movies with her Mom & Dad we get to play, visit, love on Peanut. I think I have some of this figured out as far as uploading pictures. Who knows, I'll try more later when Peanut is gone. Have a great day.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Good thing you got this blog, b/c I can NEVER remember when you anniversary is and feel stupid asking - LOL! HAPPY DAY TO YOU TWO!

DH left today (did I tell you that last night?) b/c they needed him to come back early. So, we got robbed of four more days with him :( Oh, well - it pays the bills!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Oh, yeah - you can pick different sizes from Flickr for your pictures (at the top). This one is so large, that it shot your profile stuff down to the bottom. Just FYI - no big deal.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Jacki said...

Is there any way to fix this? If so, let me know.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

HI Grandpa M, happy anniversary, mine is on the 15th and it will be 15 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home