What's a Grandma to do?

I'm a middle-aged (is 52 middle-aged?) woman who doesn't feel as old as I am. What's a woman to do?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Let's Start Blogging

Okay, here I go. I am going to attempt to use a blog to journal. I will even attempt to post pictures - later! I am taking baby steps! I just got back from visiting TX & I have some great pics but for now you just have to know I had a great time. I really toned up my legs cuz I did alot of stair climbing @ my lovely daughter's new home. I did this by chasing grandkids, which just so happens to be my favorite thing to do! I don't know what I'm supposed to write so maybe an introduction is in order. I'm Grandma Jacki. I have 7 grandkids - all are gorgeous! (I may have spelled that wrong) Two lovely granddaughters live close (Little A & Peanut) & four wonderful grandchildren live far away (Mols, Loo, Dyl & Loco). You can visit them @ www.flickr.grandmajacki.com.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Hey, look @ you go! This is so awesome Granny J!!!

Yeah, are you so proud of yourself?!

I can't believe that one of your favorite hobbies is exercising. I HATE exercising.

Anyway, good on ya for like'n to exercise.

Let Mama & I know if you need help posting pics. You can easily post words and pics through blogger, but only one pic at a time.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jacki said...

Yep, I actually excercise 4-5 times a week. Gotta bring that dreaded cholestoral count down! Doctor says excercise is good for that so ... I will admit I didn't workout while I was visiting TX but Mama's stairs had me excercising muscles I haven't used in years! I've actually grown to like it (excercise, that is!). I feel better. Talk to you later.

P.S. I AM so proud of myself!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

You should be!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

What are you holding out?!!!? You haven't told me that you went public! I had to search for you, since I figured that you had to have something done by now :)

It looks great!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jacki said...

I wanted to be sure it was "right" before I let you know.
L&M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home