What's a Grandma to do?

I'm a middle-aged (is 52 middle-aged?) woman who doesn't feel as old as I am. What's a woman to do?

Saturday, June 10, 2006

TEST

Here's my test with uploading my first picture. This is a picture of Andy, our dog. Unfortunately we lost him on Halloween of 2005. But this was a picture I had stored. I'm also experimenting with getting pictures onto my Flickr account today too. Well, since I've uploaded a picture of Andy, I'll talk a little about him. He was a Peke mix (but mostly Pekingese). What he was mixed with we don't know but he had a nose that wasn't flattened to his face & he was a cute-lovable guy. We alway had him shaved except for his tail. They always trimmed his ears. Otherwise all his hair would be just above ground level. He always had a problem in the winter when it snowed here in the Chicago area because, as you can see his legs were only about 6" long. With legs that long (or short) he would always get lost in the snow. In his golden years we had to shovel a path for him in the backyard!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I remember when we first got him. If I get a chance (and when I unpack them), I will scan some of the early pictures I have of him.

Cutie pie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home